The Location of Passages Malibu
Malibu, California is 33 miles west of Los Angeles (about an hour of driving). This upscale beach town has a celebrity following and a variety of famous attractions. Local restaurants compete for the freshest ingredients and the boutiques have the most exclusive brands. Add over 20 local beaches and warm weather all year long and you have the perfect location for an exclusive healing journey away from drugs and alcohol with Passages Malibu.
What Attractions are Near Passages Malibu?
With a 10-acre campus teeming with activities and amenities, Passages Malibu has plenty of enjoyment to be found. Once you are permitted to go off-campus, be sure to enjoy these locales:
- Beaches – There’s well over a dozen prime beaches to choose from!
- El Matador State Beach – Giant rocks form beautiful natural geography. A must-visit beach for fans of sun-tanning!
- Point Dume – Another beach beautiful natural rock formations complete with a hiking trail and winter whale spotting!
- Surfrider Beach – Stretching for a mile alone Route One is this must-surf location, said to be the home of absolute perfect waves.
- Gourmet Restaurants – Delicious delicacies served over a sunset!
- Ollo – Farm-fresh meals and plenty of natural sunlight.
- Nobu Malibu – Gourmet fusion foods and a stunning view of the Pacific Ocean.
- Mr. Chow – Amazing Chinese food with astoundingly classy all-white architecture.
- Lily’s Café – A casual variety of comfort foods (try their famous breakfast burrito).
- Boutiques – Hollywood stars come to Malibu to get away from the crowds and into sleek designer labels.
- Maxfield – Get all of your beachwear from this fancy-yet-casual boutique.
- Malibu Country Mart – Accessible from the Pacific Coastal Highway are famous stores such as Oliver Peoples, Madison and Mr. Chow.
- Canvas –A fashionable art gallery and clothing boutique with two stories of visual and wearable art. This is where you can see the latest work from Malibu’s best local designers as well.
- Hiking – Reflect on all you’ve learned at Passages Malibu by taking a relaxing walk through natural, seeing the sights and even smelling the wildflowers (in spring).
- Los Leones – A three-mile hike offering breathtaking views of the Santa Monica Bay.
- Solstice Canyon – Waterfalls, historic architecture and gently winding bike trails perfect for relaxing exploration.
- Zuma Canyon – Take the Ocean View Trail for a three-mile loop with a view of the Pacific Ocean at the top of the canyon.
Are You Ready to Rediscover Life in Malibu, California?
Sobriety waits for you with a Mediterranean backdrop and the finest amenities you’ve ever experienced. When you are ready to receive meaningful help in an environment specifically created for safely stopping drug and alcohol addiction, then please contact our Admissions Department. A Passages Malibu representative is ready to inform you of all the great ways Malibu is ready to help you heal and transition into the best possible version of yourself!